Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cherry Trees


Me and on of my best friends and companion in misfortune (the laptop for all of you still not realizing I am a total nerd sometimes) are out in the garden enjoying the weather and catching up on posts. So don't wonder if there will be an overload of posts as it has 25°C which I guess will be 77°F and I am in total blog reading and posting mood!! After this Weardrobe and Chictopia are next ... have to dispense the lately rare mood :)

Heres the Boring Office Outfit Tuesday Post (better late than never) Lucky me had monday off but due to familiar crises I was running around undertakes helping organize a funeral as no one of the others had a car ... emotionally exhausting week!!




Mango Jeans, Amisu Shirt and Tank Top, H&M Blazer and Buffalo Pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment