Saturday, July 18, 2009

What I wore ...

Here's what I wore yesterday for hanging out in our garden with Eva ...


H&M Top and Shorts

and later that evening/night for cocktails in Parsberg


Review Dress, H&M Bolero and New Yorker Flipflops

Yesterday night this huge ass storm (2nd in 2 weeks) hit our village right about the time I left the train with a 15 minutes walk back home before me.

Wearing a silky dress and FlipFlops ... Worlds of Bad!

Meeting two girls because of the dress ... Genius

(they just moved 2 streets from my place and where at the station by car so they drove me right into our driveway and still I got soaked running 2 meters to the door!!)

So I survived the night without getting pneumonia and dying a painful death alone miserable and highly infective, unfortunately one of the trees of our neighbors wasn't so lucky regarding the painful (and rather loud) death! Here's the poor thing blocking half of our garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment