Saturday, July 18, 2009

Another Day ...

Another Shopping Tripp, I can't help it when H&M decides to have a big Sale right about the time I came to a bit of money :) These pic are from thursday but I didn't have the time (and motivation) to post them till now, I am such a horrible blogger, I know :)
And yes I don't have anything better to do with my time lolz ...


New H&M High Waist Skirt with Amisu Tank Top, Jake*s Bolwing Bag and Deichmann Pumps



New H&M Skirt, H&M Tee and Clutch, Sweetheart Ballarinas bzw. Raxmax Velvet Pumps



New H&M sequined Dress with old ;) Jennifer Taylor Peeptoes



New Zara Dress paired with Xanaka Strappy Sandals



H&M Shoes

P.S.: The new stuff is bold, just in case I didn't make it clear enough, my thinking can be very confusing for everyone who isn't, well, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment