Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Not so boring ...

First of all,
ahhhh last exam coming up 11th June!! ahhhh
so my outfit since last thursday consists of yellow washed out "sweat shorts" or however you call the hot pant equivalent to sweatpants, a white tank top and worn occasionally with brown flip flops in case I leave the house to go to the mailbox, throw in applications and shlep myself home :/

Well good news is, last week being the last week of work also, I finally pulled together two somehow fun and most important non boring outfits:

Wednesday:

Blexleys Mens Dress Shirt, Vero Moda Highwaist Denim Skirt and Amisu Flats
I actually wore a dark purple satin slip underneath which blinked out at the top of the skirt :)

Thursday:

Black Mango skinny Jeans, Vero Moda Shirt, H&M stripped dress worn as a sweater and New Yorker Purple Patent Leater Pumps


2 comments: