Are harem pants a passing phase? What seemed like a one season gig is going through fall on reLYME, which are perfect for going out, and when you do, don’t forget to practice your smokey eye as The Coveted gets tips from Benefit Cosmetics! If you wear makeup, it might be a good time to do spring clean your make up kit with What the Pros do… and if your short on cash, Retro Chick give us 5 tips to have fun anyway… and if you do have cash, maybe you’re planning on buying something you already have, Consume or Consumed delves into her multiple habits.
There’s the full version of Links á la Mode here in the forums… there’s a lot of great posts there too.
For now, we will publish only the first 20 links posted in the Links à la Mode thread. However, next week, I’ll publish the link to the thread so if you didn’t make it in the first 20.. you’ll still be able to share your lovely post!
Links à la Mode : March 19th
- A Few Goody GumDrop - A Few Goody Gumdrops asks…if you are coming apart at the seems then enter to win torn leggings from LnA!
- Breakfast at Saks - Still sifting through Paris Fashion Week shows? Be sure to make time for Ann Demeulemeester F/W 09.10
- Capitola Girl Jewelry Blog - Check, Please!
- Consume or Consumed - Consume or Consumed Sees Double and Triple: On Buying Multiples
- Couture Cult - CoutureCult.com: Alison Lewis (formerly of Mooka Kinney), Spring/Summer 09
- Debutante Clothing - Missoni is Inspired By Vintage Modernist Necklaces
- Dogmom’s Dish - Desperately Seeking Orla
- Fashion Daydream - What your didn’t see at Fashion Week: A behind the scenes look into fashion week, fashionistas en route to the shows and models being made up.
- Fashion Pulse Daily - reports on the latest colors for fall 2009 — the season isn’t comprised of various hues of black or even bright colors for that matter either.
- Felicia Sullivan - beauty & styling products that work for curly, coarse hair, really work. part 1: frederic fekkai
- fete a fete - Larkspur & Hawk’s GORGEOUS antique and vintage inspired
- Independent Fashion Bloggers - Burnout Aversion Tips From Bloggers
- reLYME - An analysis of the Persian-inspired trend that’s hitting the runway
- Retro Chick - Top 5 Ways to have fun with no money
- Shopping and Info - Shopping and Info found Gossip Girl scarves bags and jewelry oh my!
- Solo Lisa - Sunny fashion picks inspired by Freida Pinto’s character in Slumdog Millionaire
- Studio Purpura Fashion Blog - Shopping Hops in the Far & South East Asia! Photos to Come!
- Style Symmetry - Check out my interview with Jennine of The Coveted!
- Style With Anna - Fashion for Guys: How to Dress Like David Beckham
- THE COVETED - Exclusive Video Preview & Tutorial: Benefit Smokin’ Eyes
- the musings of ondo lady - Get ready for a retro prequel of Gossip Girl which is about the trials and tribulations of a teenage Lily van der Woodsen
- what the pros do… - Spring Clean Your Makeup Kit!